We are a fully integrated creative agency founded in the heart of Manchester. The Group also has inspiring offices and studios in London and Mumbai – we’re truly global.
seventy7 employs over 160 talented people who create exceptional content for some of the world’s leading brands. Today, we’re one of the most respected creative content agencies in the UK.
We’ve been established in Manchester for over 40 years and as a city famous for its arts and creativity, we continue to take inspiration from it.
Our significant 5-year plan will reposition us as leaders in the creative industry and promote seventy7 as an essential hub for creativity and talent.
Due to recent growth and the successful acquisition of new contracts, we are now looking for Account Executives to join our Client Services team in Manchester. This is an ideal opportunity if you are looking for your first role within a content agency, but equally we would love to hear from you if you are currently working as an Account Executive and fancy a new challenge. Working alongside our Account Managers, you will support them in the day to day production of our accounts. This will cover various channels including but not limited to Creative, Artwork Production, Photographic Production and Digital.
Reporting to: Account Managers
- To work alongside the Account Managers and wider Client Services Team to co-ordinate and deliver client requirements
- To manage the day to day running of projects, ensuring all deliverables are on brief, on time and within budget
- To manage client relationships and communication with key contacts on a daily basis
- Taking briefs and managing campaigns from concept to execution working closely with the client and internal teams. Briefs will be across print, digital assets, photography and video
- All administration relating to the production and management of the accounts including reporting, quoting and invoicing of work
- Enthusiastic and highly organised, you must be able to manage and prioritise a busy workload!
- A proactive, flexible and can do attitude
- Excellent communicator – written and verbal
- Excellent relationship building skills both internally and externally – you need to be able to work closely with our internal production teams alongside delivering exceptional client service