business development manager
We are an integrated creative content company, who work with over 160 retailers from start ups to some of the biggest brands and names, including M&S, F&F, Anthropologie, Matalan, John Lewis, Tom Ford and Jimmy Choo.
Having had a strong start to 2018 we are keen to keep driving our new business activity and to increase brand awareness of seventy7.
Our business has the capability, creativity and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients that deliver results. From our studio’s in Manchester and London, our services include branding, web design, digital marketing, multi-channel creative, photography, production and video all of which are wrapped with end to end account management and logistics production – put simply we plan, create, deliver and optimise content for retailers.
about the role
This is a huge opportunity for a driven, motivated and creative Business Development Manager to join our fantastic team to help us reach our next level of growth.
Covering all areas of our business, you will establish relationships, offer genuine insight and value with the overarching aim of identifying prospects, producing quality proposals and delivering profitable sales – all of which will be supported by a strong knowledgable London based team.
Your role as Business Development Manager will consist of the following;
- Searching for and engaging with suitable decision makers within the retail sector in order to win new business.
- Organising and assisting with new business meetings.
- Produce proposals (including RFP’s and tenders), quotations and estimates that achieve the business’ commercial goals and run large presentations and manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Close agreements and negotiate all key terms & conditions of the sale.
- Pro-actively research and identify new markets and revenue streams.
- Working closely with the account management team in the handover of new accounts.
- Spotting upsell opportunities for clients across seventy7’s group wide service offering.
- Updating and recording activity through our CRM.
- Reporting back to stakeholders regularly on pipeline growth, meetings booked and business closed and increase the pipeline value month on month.
- You will be someone who is a confident new business hunter who can sniff out opportunities and forge meaningful long term relationships that generates revenue for seventy7.
- To be considered you will need strong client communication skills, be driven, tenacious, proactive and you must be keen to succeed.
Remuneration: A strong package will be available to the correct candidate (base + commission)
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org