digital marketing strategist
We are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join our growing Manchester digital team. You should have at least 5 years’ experience working across digital marketing campaigns within an agency environment.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be responsible for the full scope of the delivery of key channels including Strategy, PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Email Marketing / CRM plus other channels. The role will also lead the top line strategy and manage the internal team to deliver campaigns for clients.
Working with a range of SME’s and retailers, you must be able to apply your skill set to new challenging clients and deliver results. Day to day you will work as part of a dynamic and creative team, giving you the opportunity to grow your skills and progress your career in digital.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Strategist
Division: Digital Department
Reporting to: Head Of Digital
Closing Date: 31/1/2018
Package: Competitive Salary
- 5+ years relevant commercial experience in digital marketing.
- Previous experience of implementing digital strategies including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Affiliates, Email Marketing / CRM plus other channels.
- Demonstrable experience in managing significant budgets whilst also meeting financial targets.
- Proven experience of being in a senior digital role and in possession of a strong digital knowledge.
- Previous management experience with the ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve KPIs.
- Passionate about digital innovation and customer management.
- Experience of working with global clients / campaigns.
- To manage and take ownership of all the acquisition channels on a daily basis.
- Be responsible for the performance of all acquisition media channels leading to profitable sales and optimise where needed to drive growth.
- Implement processes and workflows to deliver the best possible results for the agency and its clients.
- Manage your own performance team and set objectives and KPIs to ensure constant growth and successful performance of the department.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Strong organisational skills to keep tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and be able to communicate to all levels within an organisation.
- Excellent presentation skills and highly articulate to present key ideas and strategies.
- Be a proactive self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent reporting and analytics experience.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Google Adwords Certification with Search Advertising.
- WordPress and Magento experience is preferable but not essential.
- Retail experience is preferable but not essential.
- Strong leadership skills
- Great problem solving attitude
- Massively enthusiastic about digital
- Creative thinker
- Excellent attention to detail