digital project manager
Seventy7 are looking for a digital project manager to join the digital team in Manchester.
You will play an integral role in developing and maintaining client-agency relationships for digital clients, so exceptional communication plus incredible organisation and time management skills are all key to the role.
- Acting as the point of contact for digital clients.
- Project management of digital projects including the production of all documentation (client briefs, project plans and reports).
- Taking briefs and turning these into ideas and projects, as well as communicating to the internal team.
- Maintain the department resource schedule, as well as keeping an eye on department margins and scope creep.
- Produce, manage and communicate project plans.
- Produce and distribute project status reports to clients weekly.
- Producing documentation for digital projects e.g. functional specifications and statements of work.
- Deploying procedures and working with the internal/external teams to ensure all outputs are per the client brief.
- Playing a key part in the delivery of creative and strategic presentations and meetings, including some pitch meetings.
- Developing client relationships and being a part of the future success of the digital team as well as the group.
- Generating quotes and contributing to written proposals and pitches.
Skills / Experience required:
- Minimum of 2 years digital account management experience in digital projects.
- Experience in managing the following types of projects; design / UX, website development (CMS & e-commerce) and digital marketing.
- Excellent organisational skills and experience of planning digital projects.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to recognise and manage project risks, issues and dependencies through to resolution.
- Experience in Trello, JIRA and Smart Sheet is preferable.
- Weekly reporting on project progress against schedule and budget.
- Raising invoices in line with agreed project milestones.
- Proactive approach and an enthusiastic nature are essential.
- Vendor and Supplier Management
- Ability to lead a project using own initiative and working as part of a team.
- Strong listening and questioning skills.
- Proven ability to build internal and external relationships with key people.
- Confident in managing client expectations.
- Good understanding of website platforms (i.e. WordPress & Magento) and working knowledge of project management systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate an intermediate level of understanding of the web from both a production and consumer standpoint.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google docs.
- Must be comfortable working towards defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry.
- Innovative, Creative, Exciting ‘ Exceptional ideas, everyday. It in our blood. It set us apart’
- People ‘People at the heart of what we all do. Growing exception talents. Giving everyone a voice’
- Opportunity ‘Investing in people. Developing new opportunities. Growing the business together.
- Family ‘Supporting every individual. Respecting every opinion. Working as a team.
- Communication ‘Keeping an open dialogue. Sharing unique perspectives. Respecting fresh ideas.
- Truthful ‘With our colleges and clients’