head of client services
Seventy7 (formerly Hungry Tiger) is a creative content agency working internationally with some of the leading retail brands such as, Jimmy Choo, M&S, Belstaff, Lipsy and John Lewis. Due to recent growth and successfully acquiring new contracts, we are now looking for an experienced Head of Client Services to join our London team and lead the client services function.
Working with some of the UK’s leading retail brands in creating and delivering their imagery, you will be responsible for ensuring great client service, account growth and development, financial and resource management. Additionally, you will be responsible for coaching and leading a team of account managers and executives, developing their skills and improving the team’s performance.
Reporting to: Director of Seventy7 London
- To lead and manage the client servicing team: regular reporting, resource planning (to assign appropriate team members to projects, to resolve issues), appraisals and personal development of the client servicing team (setting and reviewing targets, contributing to remuneration conversations), recruitment of new team members
- To lead client development plans for Key Client Relationships (to deliver revenue targets by client)
- To build strong client relationships at the highest level.
- To contribute to the process to win new business.
- To personally lead one or two Key Client Relationships.
- To seek and develop client development opportunities.
- Management of senior clients and their expectations
- Owner of client services KPIs
- Attend key brief and meeting sessions with clients to ensure excellent service
- Stays abreast of agency and client competitive environment
- Delivers sound financial reporting and forecasting
- Collaborate with other Seventy7 departments to create/revise client proposals and identify group wide opportunites
- At least 5 years Client Service experience in a fast paced creative agency
- Experience in managing Account Managers and Executives
- Ability to multitask with a proactive and a can do attitude
- Excellent communicator, able to inspire your team, and spot & develop potential
- Enthusiastic and highly organised
- Great industry contacts and reputation