head photographic stylist
The Seventy7 Group is a fully integrated creative agency that creates and produces Omni-Channel content for some of the biggest names in retail.
Established over 40 years ago as a photographic business, the group has metamorphosed into one of the most respected creative production company’s’ in the industry, providing end to end creative content solutions across the entire Omni-Channel spectrum.
Today the Group employs over 160 people and operates from 3 principle locations – Mumbai, London & Manchester and is embarking on a significant 5-year plan that will re-position the business as the leader in its market.
Seventy7 Manchester is recruiting for a Head Photographic Stylist to direct and manage all aspects of the styling output and the team.
Job Title: Head Photographic Stylist
Division: Photography Manchester
Reporting to: Head of Photography
Package: Competitive Salary & performance related bonus.
Aim of the Role
- To elevate the teams creative styling output across both fashion and still life shoots.
- To ensure that deadlines & shot counts are achieved whilst ensuring styling is to brief.
- To support both the fashion and still life styling teams creatively ensuring that all of ourcreative output is of the highest standard.
- To develop and mentor the styling team
The Role & Responsibilities
- Ideally you will have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, supported by references.
- A strong portfolio of Photographic Fashion styling – on both creative and E-Commerce shoots.
- A thorough knowledge of both Fashion and Still life styling.
- You will have strong leadership skills, to drive a team of 10 stylists and the confidence & communication skills to liaise with clients and internal account managers.
- Strong fashion and styling sense with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends.
- Ability to work with Art Directors and clients to generate style guides and mood boards.
- Able to work well as part of a team in a highly pressurised environment.
- Reporting to the Head of Photography, you will be working with the production team to allocate resources for daily/weekly shoot schedules.
- Maintain consistency across several teams and multiple clients.
- Staff training, mentoring, motivation and discipline.
- Responsible for achieving daily shot count targets.
- Communicate with our logistics team to ensure products move seamlessly between teams.
- A strong creative leader with exceptional people motivation and management skills.
- Have a full understanding of high volume ecommerce photographic principals andprocesses.
- Be calm under pressure and be a natural problem solver.
- Have an ability to communicate at all levels of the business in a clear, concise manner andcritically know when to ask for help or guidance.
- A strong sense of commercialism.
- Proven ability to work to stringent briefs and deadlines, with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Have a genuine interest in fashion and be a creative thinker.
- A genuine interest in fashion and creative thinking.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Photoshop.
- Mac and Windows Literate.
- Prop buying experience.
- A full, clean driving licence.