Join seventy7 Group in Manchester.
We are a fully integrated creative agency based in the northern powerhouse of Manchester. The Group also has offices, and studios in London and Mumbai – we’re truly global.
Our Group employs over 160 talented people who create eye-catching content for some of the world’s leading brands. Today, we’re one of the most respected creative content agencies in the UK.
We’ve been established in Manchester for over 40 years and as a city is famous for its arts and creativity, we continue to take inspiration from it.
Our significant 5-year plan will reposition us as leaders in the creative industry and also promote the talent and creative hub that is seventy7 Manchester.
We are recruiting for an Image Co-Ordinator to manage the scheduling and management of image production operations in our Manchester studios.
Responsible to: Head of Photographic Operations
Line Manager: Head of Photographic Operations
External Relationships: Clients, freelancers, suppliers if outsourcing is required.
Internal Relationships: Studio team, Photographic Team, Digital Team, Client Services Team, Directors.
Hours: Mon Fri 9am 5:30pm (flexible hours required)
The Role and Responsibilities
- Scheduling of required post production work in the company, working with all allocated team members.
- Co-ordinating file management.
- Co-ordinating with over seas suppliers for the post production team.
- Co-ordinating weekly and monthly post production planning.
- Identify potential issues and troubleshoot problems.
- Manage time schedules for client uploads as per SLA deadlines and take responsibility for all uploaded images.
- Support with supplier relationships applicable to post production team.
- Understand, trial and implement where correct new technologies, processes and working practices.
- Quality control all imagery on a daily basis.
- Site walk on a daily basis.
- Support in the development to maintain a culture of ‘can do’ throughout departments.
- Liaise with clients when required.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Exceptional organisation skills.
- Strong Microsoft skills.
- Experience in a retouching department.
- Excellent technical knowledge of Photoshop CS5/6/CC
- Excellent understanding of Capture One.
- Advanced batch processing techniques.
- Flexible approach to meet business needs.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Calm under pressure and under tight timeframes.
- Quick thinking and adaptable to any photographic situation.
- Ability to prioritise workflow.