seventy7 is seeking a dynamic Junior Designer to join our busy Manchester creative team.
You should have at least 6 months experience working in multi-channel design within a creative environment. The role will require creative, high standard design work across a variety of projects. Working with a range of top brands, you must be able to apply your skillset to new tasks and briefs as needed. Day to day you will work as part of a dynamic team of designers and creatives, giving you the opportunity to grow your skills and progress your career.
Job Title: Junior Designer
Division: Creative Department
Reporting to: Creative Director
Package: Competitive Salary
You must have:
- A keen interest in the latest design styles and technologies
- Excellent skills in Adobe CC, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- A great eye for detail and enthusiasm for creative problem solving
- The ability to work as part of a team, good communication skills and the critical ability to know when to ask for help and guidance
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and self-motivate
- An interest in or experience of photography and video would be an advantage.
Apply using the button below or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org