We are an integrated creative content company, who work with over 160 retailers from start ups to some of the biggest brands and names, including M&S, F&F, Anthropologie, Matalan, John Lewis, Tom Ford and Jimmy Choo.
Our business has the capability, creativity and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients that deliver results. From our studio’s in Manchester and London, our services include branding, web design, digital marketing, multi-channel creative, photography, production and video all of which are wrapped with end to end account management and logistics production – put simply we plan, create, deliver and optimise content for retailers.
About the role
We are recruiting for a Production Coordinator to support in the day to day running of the photography department in our Manchester studios.
Responsible to: Head of Photographic Operations
External Relationships: Clients, Freelancers and Suppliers (if outsourcing is required).
Internal Relationships: Studio team, Photographic Team, Digital Team, Client Services Team, Directors.
Hours: Mon Fri 9am 5:30pm (flexible hours required)
Outline of the Role and Responsibilities
- Support in managing the day to day running of the photographic unit.
- Plan and schedule in work to achieve client SLA’s.
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritise to meet daily deadlines.
- Producing and managing a forecast schedule.
- Communicate and support the client services team from a production aspect.
- Ensure all quality control and deadlines are completed on time.
- Ensure delivery of product imagery remains at a high level and follows processes
- Work with Head of Photographic Operations to assign team responsibilities and set key objectives.
- Work with Head of Photographic Operations on quotations for new business.
- Motivate and support a team of 25.
- Supporting in the HR process for the photographic team.
- Continuously improve efficiencies, processes and implement positive change where needed.
- Ensure the studio is kept to a high standard.
- Ensure all briefing processes are followed.
- Booking and financial control of freelance resource.
- General office duties, i.e. health & safety.
- Maintaining good communication between other departments for the Photographic team.