As a Producer you play an integral part in the seventy7 production team. You are responsible for the end to end production of shoots produced within the agency. You will work hand in hand with the client services team to deliver great work to clients.
You will have full responsibility for the day to day management of shoots and all related production elements of projects working through the various stages and with the required teams.
You are responsible for ensuring that we are meeting our client’s needs and those of seventy7 through strong relationships and excellent communication, ensuring that all margins are achieved and that the account(s) grow.
Job Title: Producer
Division: seventy7 London
Reporting to: Production Manager
- Internal – Client Services, Creative, Photography, Video, Post Production, Finance and Commercial teams
- External- Suppliers, locations and agencies where relevant
- You may have management for more junior team members and their development e.g. Production co-ordinators
- Produce shoots for a variety of clients; work closely with the requirements of Client Services, Head of Creative, Art Directors and Head of Post Production
- Manage and oversee shoots from live stage through to post-production
- Prepare shoot schedules, timelines and shoot briefs. Working alongside creative team and client services where appropriate
- Where necessary, scout locations and obtain permits for UK location shoots
- Create call sheets, organise and implement set build when necessary
- Liaise with Creative Bookings Manager to organise HMU artists, models and castings
- Brief the Styling teams, organise prop sourcing and book prep days
- Ensure project timelines are adhered to and jobs are delivered on time
- Attend and support all studio and location shoots in the UK
- Adhere to budgets, ensure any scope creep is managed and reported to Client Services team
- Brief Photography and Styling teams for all accounts; ensure that creative guidelines and style guides are followed
- Report shoot related enquiries, updates and additional costs to the Client Services team throughout the live process
- Prepare images for Retouch and brief Post-Production teams, manage end to end process
- Manage and oversee development of the Production Coordinator(s)
- Assist with the recruitment of Production