seventy7 is an integrated creative content agency working internationally with some of the UK’s leading retail brands such as Jimmy Choo, Tom Ford, Anya Hindmarch and Belstaff.
Due to recent growth and client acquisitions, we are now looking for an Account Coordinator to join our production team in London. Working with an expanding fast-paced global client list, we create and produce visual content for all channels to market.
Working alongside our Senior Account Executive you will be a part of the production of content across all channels that the business operates in. Reporting to the Senior Account Executive you will assist with planning and running shoots, working alongside our in-house photography, styling, creative and post production teams.
You should have excellent organisational skills, great attention to detail and the ability to manage your own time effectively. Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office are beneficial but not essential.
Reporting to: Senior Account Executive
Day to day role:
- Scheduling photography time and making shoot lists
- Sample management, stock room control and organisation
- Briefing photography and styling teams, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to
- Quality checking images during shoots
- Preparing and sending work to post production, working to agreed deadlines and client SLA’s
- Quality checking final assets, liaising with post production team and delivering images to clients
- General admin duties:
- Answering phone
- Booking courier
- Booking lunches
- Updating style guides
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the links below.