Seventy7 is looking for a team player to join a focused and progressive Post Production department.
You will mostly be working on fashion or product photography and will have the adaptability to be able to tackle any retouching outside of this such as stop frame animation. A natural interest in photography and all things creative is a must.
You will have:
- Proven experience in retouching product and fashion photography for both online and print.
- Can work under own initiative and take responsibility for own projects.
- Strong knowledge of Capture One and Photoshop and an understanding of retouching workflows.
- Solid problem solving, communication and time management skills.
- The ability to multi-task across different projects.
- Can maintain a high standard of work whilst working in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong eye for detail, excellent colour correcting skills along with a high standard in skin and hair work.
- Experience with Illustrator is preferable.
You will both assist and have the full support of the Post Production team to make Seventy7 stand out as the agency to work with that attracts the best talent and clients.
We may ask you to work on a test image as part of the recruitment process.