Seventy7 (formerly Photolink) is a content agency working internationally with some of the leading retail brands such as, M&S, Jimmy Choo, Belstaff, Tesco, Miss Guided and John Lewis.
Due to recent growth and successfully acquiring new contracts, we have a need for a Senior Photographer to come on board, who can maintain a high standard of work for our new and existing clients. These clients provide varied, creative and challenging work, to a level not normally associated with a single brand studio. As a result, opportunities to develop creative flair are frequent and encouraged.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To shoot model, still life, editorial, ecommerce and campaign photography for a wide variety of clients.
- Produce on brand imagery, taking ownership and responsibility for the quality and volume of your output.
- To research current styles and trends within e-commerce photography for development and growth of the team and business. – Contribute towards Image selection, naming, cropping and processing of all images shot.
- Communicating with our in house post production teams to increase efficiency and maximum output when needed.
- To take an active interest in product knowledge & trade information for product photography.
- Accurately follow detailed client briefs and style guides to ensure the product is shot consistently.
- Assist and lead in mentoring the team on all levels.
- Have an ability to take video capture and editing training for the photography team when required would be an advantage
- Support the Art Directors with direction of the e-commerce imagery.
- Testing for new opportunities with existing and new clients
A strong portfolio of both womenswear, menswear and still life e- commerce photography along with an ability to demonstrate productive working relationships with Creative Directors and clients is paramount. There is also a need to be a team player who is eager to develop and help in an open, honest culture which listens to and respects everyone’s thoughts.
Salary: An attractive salary package is available to the correct candidate with opportunities to grow with the business in the future.
Queries to firstname.lastname@example.org