Responsible to: Head of Photographic Operations
Line Manager: Head of Photographic Operations
External relationships: Clients, freelancers, suppliers if outsourcing is required.
Internal relationships: Studio team, Photographic Team, Digital Team, Client Services Team, Directors.
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5:30pm (flexible hours required)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Styling mannequins, flats, accessories and still life
- Styling body model shoots and creative campaigns
- Working across a range of accounts on client-facing shoots
- Pro-active attitude
- Signing off images, quality control and workflow data input
- Meet daily and weekly targets whilst maintaining high quality of styling and creative flair
- Responsible for own time management and team work with photographer on set to ensure workload is complete to a high standard
- Accurately following detailed client briefs and Style Guides to ensure the product is shot consistently
- Communicate any issues to the Line Manager and seek advice and help to resolve them
- Train and mentor members on all levels required
- Ensure sets and styling props area are well maintained and tidy throughout the shoot day
- Work with photographer on set to direct model and select the best imagery
- Take an active interest in brand development and undertake research and create mood boards for Styling Manager when necessary
- Take ownership of key accounts – working closely with both internal and external teams to ensure a smooth shoot
- Work with Line Manager to continuously try and find ways to streamline the process and ensure quality is maintained
- Busy workload – work at a positive pace to meet individual deadlines, as well as greater needs of the photographic team
- Careful handling of all stock, including re-tagging and packaging to an acceptable standard
Knowledge and Skills required:
- 1- 2 years experience as a stylist in a photographic styling team
- Strong portfolio of both womenswear, menswear and still life e-commerce styling
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of working directly with, Creative Directors.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Providen experience styling in a high volume, demanding e-commerce environment
- Have and keep a firm understanding of current and upcoming trends and how they relate to our client needs
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Docs.
- A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop a productive studio
- Must be comfortable working towards defined Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) from clients
- Must be able to quickly understand and work with client and team changes within a studio.
- Be a strong team player who is eager to learn and can grasp information quickly
- A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships
- Flexible approach to meet business needs
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Innovative, Creative, Exciting – ‘Exceptional ideas, everyday. It in our blood. It set us apart’
- People – ‘People at the heart of what we all do. Growing exception talents. Giving everyone a voice’
- Opportunity – ‘Investing in people. Developing new opportunities. Growing the business together.
- Family – ‘ Supporting every individual. Respecting every opinion. Working as a team.
- Communication – ‘Keeping an open dialogue. Sharing unique perspectives. Respecting fresh ideas.
- Truthful – ‘With our colleges and our clients’