Business Development Manager – Manchester
We stand as a thriving integrated Creative Content agency, collaborating with clients ranging
from innovative start-ups to globally renowned brands in the realms of fashion, retail, and
lifestyle. We build relationships, create content, and deliver results that matter.
Our team of almost 100 based across Manchester, London & Mumbai have the capability,
creativity, and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients that deliver results and
increase their sales.
In Manchester our services include branding, web design, digital marketing, creative,
photography, production, and video all of which are wrapped with end-to-end account
management and logistics production – put simply we plan, create, deliver, and
optimise content for our clients.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll work as part of a highly motivated sales team focused
on new account acquisition. You will be a master of lead generation, enjoy attending events and
networking opportunities and advocate to brands that Seventy7 is the leading Creative Content
agency to solve the complexities associated with content creation at scale.
A large part of your day will involve lead generation and prospecting to create qualified
opportunities that can be transitioned through the early stages of the client lifecycle. This includes
pitching and selling our services, negotiating, and ultimately closing the deal, and onboarding the
We are looking for an experienced and motivated self-starter to hit the ground running who has
a winning attitude and knows how to prospect and open doors deep within enterprise brands.
Hybrid role: In the office 3 days per week
- Execute sales strategies to acquire new business and win back churned accounts.
- Produce proposals, quotations and estimates that ensure commercial goals are delivered.
- Grow our regional client base on our CRM database and update, drive new business, and
build close and trusted relationships with brands.
- Establish and build business relationships, effectively communicating Seventy7’s value
proposition to brands.
- Understand the client’s brief requirements and represent Seventy7 as a leading strategic
partner to them.
- Successfully meet sales revenue goals and maintain growth in sales activity month over
- Proactively maintain account plans, systems, and tools with pipeline activity.
- Where appropriate, attend industry events and networking sessions to generate leads
and develop relationships and raise the profile of seventy7.
- Working cross-functionally with Marketing to develop seventy7’s social selling and
creating thought leadership content to educate new prospects.
- Commit to a 3-day hybrid working policy (Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm).
- Work with the Senior Management team (SMT) to identify new opportunities and sectors.
- Have a minimum of 3 years extensive experience in driving new business acquisition,
adept in the creative industry, media, commercial and marketing spheres, with a proven
track record of successfully selling to enterprise brands, preferably in a dynamic and
creative agency environment.
- Tenacious, results driven, intuitive and the ability to confidently think on their feet.
- Passion for the field. For you to contribute significantly to our mission at Seventy7, you
need to be passionate about your job. This is the right opportunity for you if you find the
idea of unearthing and acquiring new brands and building strong partnerships extremely
exciting - and you’ll take that enthusiasm to every aspect of the job.
- A candidate with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organisational skills, and a
natural relationship-building ability; this is a dynamic and fast-paced role!
- A natural networker with strong industry relationships within the space.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Excel, Word & PowerPoint and have excellent writing skills.
- 22 days of holiday per year + bank/public holidays and your birthday too!
- Employee assistance programme, season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme.
- Great learning and development opportunities.
- BUPA EAP Membership.
- Attractive OTE commission package.
- Pension plan.
- High spec MacBook.
- Hybrid work schedule and remote work options.
Does this sound like you? Apply below.