digital account manager
Seventy7 are looking for a digital account manager to join the digital team in Manchester.
You will play an integral role in developing and maintaining client-agency relationships for digital clients, so exceptional communication plus incredible organisation and time management skills are all key to the role.
- Client Management – play an integral role in developing and maintaining client-agency relationships for your digital clients.
- Communication – exceptional communication internally and externally to ensure we manage expectations for all stakeholders.
- Production – take full responsibility for the day to day management of your accounts and manage the production of these clients and projects through the department.
- Planning – maintain the project / retainer schedule, as well as managing plan, margins and scope creep.
- Reporting – report back to the business about performance, margins, opportunities and issues with your clients.
- Cross sell and up sell services to clients to increase the lifetime value for the agency.
- Ensure that any issues regarding costs, margins and expenses on jobs are managed and escalated effectively.
- Managing and maintaining client relationships, through effective communication, problem solving and responding to requests.
- Taking briefs and turning these into ideas and projects, as well as communicating to the internal team.
- Maintain the department resource schedule, as well as keeping an eye on department margins and scope creep.
- Produce, manage and communicate project plans.
- Produce and distribute project status reports to clients and the internal team weekly / monthly.
- Producing documentation for digital projects e.g. functional specifications and statements of work.
- Deploying procedures and working with the internal/external teams to ensure all outputs are per the client brief.
- Playing a key part in the delivery of creative and strategic presentations and meetings, including some pitch meetings.
- Generating quotes and contributing to written proposals and pitches.
- Working on global clients / campaigns.
- Support the team with media spend budgets and ensure we are managing them within the client agreement and contract.
- Innovative, Creative, Exciting ‘ Exceptional ideas, everyday. It in our blood. It set us apart’
- People ‘People at the heart of what we all do. Growing exception talents. Giving everyone a voice’
- Opportunity ‘Investing in people. Developing new opportunities. Growing the business together.
- Family ‘Supporting every individual. Respecting every opinion. Working as a team.
- Communication ‘Keeping an open dialogue. Sharing unique perspectives. Respecting fresh ideas.
- Truthful ‘With our colleges and clients’