We are a highly successful integrated creative content agency, working with over 160 retailers from startups to some of the biggest brands and names in the world of fashion & home.
Our team of 80 based across London, Manchester & Mumbai have the capability, creativity and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients.
Our services include branding, web design, digital marketing, creative, photography, photographic production and video all of which are wrapped with end-to-end account management and logistics production – put simply we plan, create, and optimise content for our clients.
This role will be based in our London studio complex in SW6, which is our premier location for all aspects of imagery, from stills to model and video. We work with some of the UK’s biggest and best brands in retail.
As Account Executive you play an integral part in the seventy7 client services team, as you are the bridge between our clients and us as an agency. We produce high quality content for premium and luxury fashion, lifestyle & homeware brands.
You will support in the day to day management of a client account or set of accounts and will manage the production of these clients and projects through the various stages and teams.
You are responsible for ensuring that we are meeting our client’s needs and those of Seventy7 through strong client relationships and excellent communication, ensuring that all margins are achieved and that the account(s) grow.
As a small and agile team, you will have exposure to a variety of projects and clients, meaning no one day will be the same. This role is great for a proactive, energetic person looking for a career within a constantly growing and innovative creative content agency.
- Internal – Production, Creative, Photography, Post Production, Finance and Commercial teams.
- External – Client marketing and ecommerce teams and other agencies/suppliers.
- Leading seventy7’s smaller client accounts and assisting the Senior Account Manager in the production of our larger accounts, to include time management and scheduling, planning of shoots, quoting and budgeting, communication with client & delivering projects.
- Responsible for receiving client briefs and coordinating internal Seventy7 teams and overseeing the work through to completion.
- Writing proposals and signing off budgets with clients.
- Work closely and proactively with the production team to ensure deadlines of projects are met.
- Ensuring that the client requirements including project timelines and budgets are met throughout the process.
- Using internal systems to ensure all accounts are up to date and completing administrative tasks.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience. You might be somebody who has worked in a sales environment, in-house ecommerce roles, shoot production or an agency environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communicator
- A proactive, positive and can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and with a smile!
- 22 days holiday pro-rata for the first year of employment + your Birthday off
- Hybrid working – minimum of 3 days working in the studio
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan for travel
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthy Minds Club with trained mental health first aiders
- Free drinks fridge – restocked regularly!
- Free breakfast
- Personalisable pension scheme
- Regular social events