We are a highly successful, integrated creative content company working with over 160 retailers, from start-ups to some of the biggest brands and names in the world of fashion and home. We build relationships, create content and deliver results that matter. Our 100-strong team based across London, Manchester & Mumbai have the capability, creativity and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients that deliver results and increase their sales.
From our studios in London our services include creative, photography, production and video, all of which are wrapped with end to end account management and logistics production. Put simply we plan, create and optimise content for our clients.
We are currently looking for an in-house, full-time stylist to join our growing London photography and video team. We will consider junior or mid-weight applications for the role. As a stylist at seventy7 you will work with a team of highly creative individuals including in-house photographers and art directors. You will be responsible for working as a part of a wider team to deliver client briefs that range from ecommerce, still life to creative campaigns. Autonomy, enthusiasm and a great attention to detail are a must.
• Styling mannequins, flats, accessories, still life, ecommerce, model shoots and creative campaigns
• Responsible for own time management and teamwork with photographer on set to ensure workload is completed to a high standard
• Working across a range of accounts, sometimes on client-facing shoots
• Liaise with clients confidently (and respectfully) to elevate their brand ethos through aspirational and high-quality styling
• Accurately follow detailed Client Briefs and Style Guides to ensure the product is shot consistently and to a high standard
• Meet daily shot counts and ensure workflow is completed in priority order
• Ensuring re-shoots are kept to a minimum and tracking re-shoots for improved knowledge on common problem areas
• Working in conjunction with the Production Team/Sample Manager to correctly and efficiently manage client product when shooting, ensuring product is collected pre-shoot and correctly retagged and packed away in the designated area post shoot by the styling team
• Ensure sets and the styling area are well maintained and tidy throughout the shoot day and at the end of each day
Knowledge and Skills:
• Strong portfolio of still life, e-commerce styling and editorial fashion (a bonus)
• Excellent organisational and time management skills with a willingness to work hard
• Have an active sensibility, interest and understanding of fashion trends and brand awareness and how this relates to our client needs
• A good understanding of what it takes to maintain and develop the most productive client relationships
• Provide styling experience in a high volume, demanding e-commerce environment
• Ability to work with and develop studio systems and processes
• Be a strong team player who is eager to learn and can grasp information quickly
• Strong listening and questioning skills
• You will be expected to work both independently and part of a team with positivity and pace
• Calm under pressure and under tight timeframes
• Pro-active and positive attitude
• Be able to form great working relationships with both colleagues and clients
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Docs/Capture 1 and work with moving image would be beneficial
• Exceptional eye for detail
You will be based at our London Studios in SW6.