We are a highly successful integrated creative content agency, working with over 160 retailers from startups to some of the biggest brands and names in the world of fashion & home.
Our team of 80 based across London, Manchester & Mumbai have the capability, creativity and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients.
Our services include branding, web design, digital marketing, creative, photography, photographic production and video all of which are wrapped with end-to-end account management and logistics production – put simply we plan, create, and optimise content for our clients.
This role will be based in our London studio complex in SW6, which is our premier location for all aspects of imagery, from stills to model and video. We work with some of the UK’s biggest and best brands in retail.
You will play an integral part in the seventy7 client services team, you are the bridge between our clients and us as an agency. We produce high quality content for premium fashion, lifestyle & homeware brands.
You will have full responsibility for the day to day management of a client account or set of accounts and will manage the production of these clients and projects through the various stages and teams.
You are responsible for ensuring that we are meeting our client’s needs and those of seventy7 through strong client relationships and excellent communication, ensuring that all margins are achieved and that the account(s) grow.
As a small and agile team, you will have exposure to a variety of projects and clients, meaning no one day will be the same. This role is great for a proactive, energetic person looking for a career within a constantly growing and innovative creative content agency.
Reporting to: Head of Client Services
Hybrid role: At the studio 3 days per week
Client Relationship Management
• Leading key client account(s) with responsibility for the client and seventy7 relationship.
• Managing and maintaining client relationships through effective communication, problem solving and responding to requests.
• Demonstrating solutions-led approach and clear problem-solving abilities.
• Comfortable leading the room, articulate, with strong communication skills.
• Presenting and pitching work and ideas to clients including supporting with new business opportunities.
• Actively managing financial aspects of existing accounts to ensure profitability and growth.
• Negotiate pricing with existing clients and updating contracts annually.
Project management & delivery
• Taking client briefs, briefing internal seventy7 teams and overseeing the work through to completion.
• Ensuring that client requirements including project timelines and budgets are met.
• Management of accurate account reporting both internally and externally, to include all records of meetings, client feedback, decisions and agreed actions.
• Have a strategic viewpoint, understanding agency capabilities and persuasively upsell to clients.
• Managing junior members, serving as an enthusiastic role model, providing guidance, support and feedback.
• Reviewing all proposals and briefs before being sent to clients.
- 5 + years experience
- Prior roles in sales and account management positions preferable
- 22 days holiday pro-rata for the first year of employment + your Birthday off
- Hybrid working – minimum of 3 days working in the studio
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan for travel
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthy Minds Club with trained mental health first aiders
- Free drinks fridge – restocked regularly!
- Free breakfast
- Personalisable pension scheme
- Regular social events