As a result of new client wins, seventy7 are looking to hire an editor/videographer who will be editing, shooting and delivering quality work for a range of well-known brands.
At seventy7 we want people with their own creative ideas and technical solutions and would expect you to be flexible in your approach.
Based in our London studios and reporting to our Group Head of Photography, this role requires a flexible mindset as you will be working on smaller projects independently and on larger projects as part of a team. Your focus will initially be on post-production, (editing, colour matching and grading) with some on-set support as required. The role will develop into shooting on your own and in teams but always with support.
Our work spans ecommerce, social and campaign and we deliver everything to a high standard. You must have a keen eye for detail and an ability to work to strict briefs and delivery specifications.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years industry experience, with at least 2+ years as an Editor/Videographer.
- Carrying out edit briefs to a high standard using DaVinci Resolve for edit and grade.
- Colourmatch videos to reference stills, paying particular attention to key products.
- Retouching and motion graphics.
- Produce deliverables for use across multiple platforms particularly web and social.
- Colour manage editing hardware and workflows correctly and to spec.
- Multitask and be able to work consistently across ongoing projects.
- Archive project files and necessary assets in a clear and concise manner.
- Work within a team and be able to receive and hand off projects efficiently.
- Have the ability to adapt and problem solve.
- Work to improve best practices and always strive to improve deliverable content.
- Support other members of the seventy7 video and photographic team as required.
- Excellent colour correction and grading skills
- Strong camera skills
- Extensive knowledge of DaVinci Resolve
- Be able to interpret a brief and turn it into an implementable plan
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- PC and Mac literacy
- Motion graphics
- Live broadcast
- Audio recording
We are a highly successful, integrated creative content company working with over 160 retailers, from start-ups to some of the biggest brands and names in the world of fashion and home. We build relationships, create content and deliver results that matter.
Our 100-strong team based across London, Manchester & Mumbai have the capability, creative and commercialism to provide creative solutions for our clients that deliver results and increase their sales.
From our studios in London our services include creative, photography, production and video, all of which are wrapped with end to end account management and logistics production. Put simply we plan, create, deliver and optimise content for our clients.