We're Hiring…A Junior Admin Assistant /Receptionist
We are on the lookout for a junior administrator who is able to assist with reception duties at a busy creative hub in Manchester. Are you full of energy, do you have a smile as wide as the ocean and are you a fabulous talker with wonderful diction? If you tick all of the above boxes read on to see if you could take the first step towards your career in a lively, creative company that nurtures and develops great people.
This job is all about personality, so we’re looking for applicants who have bags of it, and can fit into our company with ease. Your day will be filled with people from colleagues and suppliers to professional clients, and you will be their first impression of Photolink. A big part of your job will be to make that impression a great one, every time. If you’re the right fit, we’ll provide you with exceptional training and development, helping you gain all the skills needed for this fast-paced industry.
You will need to demonstrate and be:
Happy, smiley, helpful, driven, outgoing, confident, smart, polite, enthusiastic and passionate, especially for customer service.
Your daily duties will include:
- Dealing with all internal and external calls.
- Screening and announcing incoming calls as necessary.
- Making any announcements when required over the paging system.
- Meeting, greeting and signing in all guests.
- Management and co-ordination of boardroom bookings and our diary system on Outlook.
- Arranging outside catering for meetings where necessary.
- Co-ordinating events both internally and externally.
- General office administration duties/data entry/filing
- Checking, coding and processing purchase invoices.
- Reconciling supplier statements to the ledger
- Liaising with suppliers and resolving queries.
- Ensuring reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Ordering stationery.
- Petty cash handling.
If you think you're the perfect candidate, please send an up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.